TVAL/Lincoln Gallery Membership
The Thompson Valley Art League welcomes new members. Our membership is composed of Active, Non-Active, and Patron members. All members are encouraged to participate in our events and in our yearly scheduled shows sponsored by the Thompson Valley Art League.
- Monthly meetings for active participation, held the third Monday of every other month, at 6:00 p.m. in Lincoln Gallery. The public is also invited to attend our monthly meetings.
- Guest lectures/demonstrations offering timely art and business related information for artists.
- Monthly newsletter with information about future shows, exhibits, meetings, and classes.
- Opportunities to meet new artists, make new friends, paint with fellow artists, exchange techniques, ideas, and discuss art in general.
- Opportunity to display artwork in the Lincoln Gallery, conveniently located in the downtown area near art-related businesses and sculpture studios, across from the Loveland Museum.
- Individual artist website pages are available for your profile on the Lincoln Gallery/Thompson Vallery Art League website. These pages include your bio information, one representative artwork and a link to your website. See profile guidelines.
The Thompson Valley Art League is governed by a dedicated Executive Board of Directors consisting of fellow artists who work to benefit the League, by promoting art and artists to the regional community. Any member may serve as an officer and become involved with the future of the Art League and the Lincoln Gallery.
We invite you to come join us, have some fun, and expand your art interests.
For more information regarding membership please call 970-663-2407 or write to the Thompson Valley Art League, P.O. Box 1055, Loveland, CO, 80537.