The Thompson Valley Art League welcomes new members. Our membership is composed of Active, and Sponsor members. All members are encouraged to participate in our events and in our yearly scheduled shows sponsored by the Thompson Valley Art League and the Lincoln Gallery.
Monthly meetings encouraging active participation, are held the third Thursday of every odd-number month, at 6:30 p.m. in Lincoln Gallery. The public is also invited to attend our monthly meetings.
Guest lectures/demonstrations offering timely art and business related information for artists.
Our National and Regional Fine Art Shows bring new and unique art to our Gallery for the enjoyment of our community and for participation from our membership.
- Monthly newsletter with information about future shows, exhibits, meetings, and classes.
- Opportunities to meet new artists, make new friends, paint with fellow artists, exchange techniques, ideas, and discuss art in general.
- Opportunity to display artwork in the Lincoln Gallery, conveniently located in the downtown area near art-related businesses and sculpture studios, across from the Loveland Museum.
- Individual artist website pages are available to Active Members for your profile on the Lincoln Gallery/Thompson Valley Art League website. These pages include your bio information, representative artwork and a link to your website.
- Our Sponsors are also featured on our website to show their support for furthering the arts of Loveland through TVAL/Lincoln Gallery program sponsorship.
Our Active Members have the opportunity to :
- Show their artwork in our Lincoln Gallery – changing out monthly with fresh art
- Participate in our members, National and Regional Shows
- Have an artist page on our website featuring several pieces of art, a bio, pictures and a link to their personal website.
- Participate directly is members meetings. gallery programs, Art in the Park, Starving Artist sales, etc.
- Participate in group workshops, discussions, etc
- To opt in to various marketing/advertising efforts within the Gallery
Our Sponsors Membership allows local businesses and organizations to be a supporting sponsor! Actively help us promote local art and artists! We will feature you and your business on our organization’s website to visibly show your support for furthering the arts in Loveland.
The Thompson Valley Art League is governed by a dedicated Executive Board of Directors consisting of fellow artists who work to benefit the League, by promoting art and artists to the regional community. Any member may serve as an officer and become involved with the future of the Art League and the Lincoln Gallery.
We invite you to come join us, have some fun, and expand your art interests!
For more information regarding membership
please call 970-663-2407
or email us at email@example.com
We are located at:
429 Lincoln Avenue
Loveland, CO, 80537